Women in Leadership and Learning Program
ONE GOAL: LEAD WITH GREATNESS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Reinvigorate and Take Your Leadership to the Next Level
“Today’s complex environment and market changes requires a diverse and balanced spectrum of leadership perspectives and thinking. SHAMBAUGH’s Women in Leadership and Learning (WILL) Program enables women to leverage their strengths and tap on their fullest potential while building their confidence and competence to balance the right leadership thinking in today's environment.” — Rebecca Shambaugh, President of SHAMBAUGH and Founder & Leader of WILL
Gender Balanced Leadership is the new mantra for organizations to thrive in today’s new economy and competitive landscape. SHAMBAUGH’s Women in Leadership and Learning Program (WILL) is a nationally recognized program known for its proven results, research, laser sharp curriculum and highly experienced and credentialed faculty and executive coaches. For over 18 years WILL has enhanced overall retention of top female talent, accelerated growth and advancement of female leaders, and has prepared attendees to bring greater value back to their teams and organizations.
The foundation of SHAMBAUGH's WILL Program is based on 21st Century Leadership Competencies that are essential for leading in today's changing and complex business environment, which are:
• PERSONAL LEADERSHIP—SELF-AWARENESS
• THINK STRATEGICALLY
• ENGAGE/ INSPIRE OTHERS
Differentiating Features of this Program Include:
- A 4 day Program conducted over a 2 month period
- Curriculum includes highly relevant and researched based topics designed to accelerate the participant's growth and take them to the next level
- Each WILL participant works with a certified SHAMBAUGH Executive Coach
- 360 assessment, feedback from others and developmental action planning are important components of the program
- Experienced and credentialed WILL faculty, all who have been business executives before joining SHAMBAUGH
- Participants receive a copy of Rebecca Shambaugh’s bestselling book —“It’s Not a Glass Ceiling, It’s a Sticky Floor”
As a recognized and branded program for organizations to engage their talented female leaders, WILL is now a certified Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As a R.E.P., WILL has met the rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design. Participants of WILL can now receive credit towards their professional leadership.
- Inclusive Leadership: The Perfect Storm for Female Leaders - Act Now!
- Leadership Agility: Develop a Growth Mindset, Manage Your Energy and Priorities As a Leader
- Develop and Execute a Leadership Plan for Thinking and Showing Up Strategically
- Gain Insights on Emotional and Social Intelligence That Can Help Improve Your Leadership Effectiveness
- Build on Your Self-Awareness, Confidence, and Important Behaviors for Having Strong Executive Presence
- Strengthen and Capitalize on Your Personal Brand by Creating a Leadership Brand Strategy
- Learn and Apply Skills and Strategies for Engaging in Courageous and Difficult Conversations for Enhancing Overall Influence and Impact as a Leader
- Learn and Apply a Proven Framework for Successfully Asking for What You Want
- Become an Expert in Managing the Organizational Dynamics and Politics
- Learn and Apply Researched Based Leadership Styles for Effectively Influencing Others and Achieving Key Results
- Apply Tools and Best Practices for Effectively Having Critical Conversations
- Embrace and Lead Change at the Individual, Team, and Organizational Level
Our uniquely designed program and coaching have resulted in key results for our client organizations. A retroactive survey of our leadership programming told us that 80% of participants were promoted or were given more responsibility within less than a year of completing the program.
WILL has made a significant difference for attendees [see video]
The most frequently reported behavioral changes included:
- 84% more intentionally project leadership presence and personal brand.
- 74% think more strategically about their job/organization.
- 92% network more strategically within and outside their organization.
- 75% more proactively seek opportunities for increased visibility and advancement.
- 78% gain a greater awareness and confidence for influencing with impact.
SHAMBAUGH's Team of Experts
SHAMBAUGH’s WILL team encompasses a diversity of knowledge, style, gender, and ethnicity who are recognized for their knowledge, best practices, research, and mastery in facilitation of dynamic and results focused sessions that get to the core of a women leaders development and success.
SHAMBAUGH has strategically selected a cross disciplinary team of experts who are certified in SHAMBAUGH’s Women in Leadership and Learning Program. Our team of experts bring a rich spectrum of expertise and knowledge to include:
- Deep expertise in gender studies, grounded research, and experience in the design and delivery of intensive and results focused programs for women leaders.
- Strong business acumen which allows SHAMBAUGH to align learning experiences with key business objectives while providing practical verses theoretical applications.
- Seasoned executive coaches who are certified in WILL and possess recognized accreditation's in the use of assessment instruments and tools.
- Over 18 year of expertise and working knowledge working with a variety of industries internationally.
- Unparallelled dedication in creating a best in class and impactful learning experience that enables each participants to reach their fullest potential.
Sessions and Registration
Reserve your spot for one of our programs:
Sign Up Online
For more information about SHAMBAUGH's WILL Program,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org