Rebecca Shambaugh is a nationally known leadership strategist and President of SHAMBAUGH, a global leadership development organization and Founder of Women In Leadership and Learning (WILL), one of the first executive leadership development program in the country, dedicated to the research, advancement, and retention of women leaders and executives. Her WILL programs have become an integral part of the advancement strategies of women leaders.
Rebecca has coached and advised over a hundred leaders and executives and have enhanced their overall level of excellence in such areas as making your words count, strategic thinking, visionary leadership, creating a great place to work, executive presence, and interpersonal skills, and leading change during times of ambiguity and complexity.
Leadership and Resilience Video Clip
Rebecca is an engaging and sought out speaker and has presented within organizations, major conferences, and executive forums regarding drawing upon her many years and experience, wisdom and thought leadership for leading in the 21st Century. Rebecca’s engaging and thought provoking style includes practical solutions and proven strategies for both organizations and leaders to transfer back to their own work environments.
Rebecca's presentations have made a difference at:
MetLife • Marriott • AIG • The MITRE Corporation • AT&T • Sara Lee • IBM • The Conference Board • Oracle
Bank of America • Dow Chemical • GE • Forte Foundation • Shell Oil • Humana • Penn State University
Microsoft • Society for Women Engineers National Conference • Johnson & Johnson
California Professional Women's Association • Women in Technology International
Grace Hopper National Conference for Women Executives
Rebecca has spoken in a number of venues to include conference keynotes, executive forums, women’s network sessions, and webinars. Some of Rebecca’s in demand topics include but not limited to:
- Creating a Best Place To Work in Today’s Changing and Diverse Work Environment
- It’s Not a Glass Ceiling, It’s a Sticky Floor
- The 21st Century Leadership Model - Integrated Leadership
- Sponsorship Matters
- Power and Influence
- The So What About Being Organizational Savvy
- Creating and Leveraging Your Personal Brand in Today’s Competitive Marketplace
- Tapping On Your Leadership Resilience Factor
- Negotiating: The Art of Asking For What You Want
- Building and Capitalizing on Your Personal Board of Directors
- Making Your Words Count!
Rebecca’s unique approach to leadership development was showcased on National Public Radio and on a two-hour telecast on PBS to over 20,000 executives around the United States. Rebecca has also been featured on Fox News (New York), Washington Business, (ABC), and numerous syndicated radio talk shows. She has been featured in publications such as: Leader to Leader, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, Time Magazine, USA Today, Fortune Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Pink Magazine, American Executive Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, American Management Association, Computer World and Professional Woman’s Magazine
To inquire about Rebecca speaking at your organization or institution, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our clients are saying...
- "Marriott’s Women’s CEO Executive Forum was a tremendous success, and that is due in large part to Rebecca Shambaugh. When organizing an event for CEOs and Executive Directors of major Associations, ensuring high ROI is critical. The content Rebecca delivered coupled with your knowledge, experience, and expertise was a home run. We could not have executed this without you. I look forward to working with you in the near future." - Sales Executive, Marriott International
- "Rebecca Shambaugh's concepts for leader's and her unique presence when speaking to audiences reminds us all about the important resource we have in our coworkers. Several friends and colleagues of mine have assembled their personal Board of Directors and have found the experience immensely helpful and, in some cases, life changing." - Chief Medical Officer, MedImmune, Inc.
- "Rebecca's talk was on point. I found this to be a tremendous benefit to my leadership development. I feel energized to implement these areas in my leadership." - Senior Manager, KPMG
- "Rebecca's talk was excellent, very informative, and engaging session. This was the best talk I've attended at IBM, not only was it informative but I will be utilizing Rebecca's concepts for my career planning." - Vice President, IBM
- "We have received rave reviews for Rebecca Shambaugh's seminar on resilience and advancing career goals. At all levels of my team, there were great nuggets of advice for putting together a career advancement plan." - VP Global Communications, Marriott International